- At the top of your dashboard, click the module access icon > Test > ADD > to add test .
- In the top right, click the add test button.
- Select a courses from drop down menu
- Select a Centre from drop down menu
- Select a batches from drop down menu
- Select question bank from drop down menu
- Select the batches for which you want to schedule an test.
- In the test add name field, enter the name of the test.
- Click the add test button.
- In the top right, click the Add exam button. All subjects of the selected batches are displayed.
Note: If elective subjects are not being listed, it means that they have not been assigned to students.
- Enter the maximum and minimum marks for all subjects.
- Specify the start time and end time for each test.
- Click the Create exam button. The exam schedule is created.
- Click Manage exams for each batch, and then click Publish exam schedule.
If you want to remind the students later again that the exam schedule was published, click Resend SMS notification.